In this episode we rate the pet-dog-robot-agent-of-madness that is GIR from one of the darkest cartoons ever made for children, Invader Zim. A creation of Johnen Vasquez, famous for his nihilistic gothic parody.
We analyze the squeedily spooch out of GIR, collecting organs and probing the vast non-euclidean space inside his thermos like head.
* What is the mean safe distance for your pet GIR?
* Why is GIR more popular that you?
* Why is his head so biiiig?
* What should your rubber piggy budget be?
* I saw a squirrel, he was doing like this --> OwO
So listen to our tale of doomy pet themed... doom.