EP 23: Flumph - What happens in the flumph room, stays in the flumph room
April 13, 2022
George Penney & Tony Johnson
In this episode we chill out with our sentient mood lighting and wonder at what is simultaneously the most inoffensive and potentially most destructive monster in D&D. A creature that was once an April fools day joke: the Flumph. We ask:
- How do I monetize my flumph on youtube and twitch?
- Do i need a furry wall in my flumph-room(tm)?
- How much "seeding" time-off does my flumph need to "share genetic material" (eww)?
- How do you lose your tentacle license?
- Does a buff flumph have swol tentacles and fully thiq pancake-head?
- What major global religion is secretly based on flumph worship?
- Why is a single flumph actually more dangerous than a village of mindflayers?